EURO SECURITY SAFETY FOOTWEAR INFO
- EURO safety footwear is manufactured in accordance with the European Specification CE EN345-S1. There is opinion that this specification is as good as or better than the local SABS criteria for testing Safety footwear.
- EURO safety footwear is manufactured in an ISO9001:2000 accredited factory, and approved for the design, manufacture and service of safety footwear and fashion shoes.
- The factory manufactures 1.2 million pairs of shoes and boots per year the majority of which is sold into the European and North American market.
- Double density poly-urethane soles – The soles feature an ultra comfortable mid-sole and a highly durable outer sole ensuring good lifespan. Double density also prevents common problems evident in single density products like splitting of the sole or the comfort and durability balance. (i.e. the product is durable but not comfortable or comfortable but too soft to be durable).
- The sole is slip resistant. All soles are designed to disperse fluids to facilitate grip.
- Soles are oil and acid resistant, antistatic and have heat resistance up to 90 degrees Celcius.
- EURO safety footwear is fully lined with an inner sole from heel to toe. This feature is not available on most ranges of equivalent products. This inner sole does not compromise the antistatic properties of the shoe.
- All EURO safety footwear toecaps have a latex liner on the inside to ensure added comfort. This feature is not available on most current ranges of safety footwear. The EURO toe cap is one of the widest fitting toe caps available internationally, which ensures an excellent fit for wider than normal feet. The last around which the shoes are manufactured also has a generous width for added comfort.
- Each pair of safety shoes or boots is supplied with high quality durable laces.
- All products feature quick release eyelets and bellows tongue.
- All EURO styles are generously sized facilitating a good fit. It is not unusual for the sensation of not being able to feel the steel toe cap
- All EURO Security safety footwear styles have been widely tested in the South African market and are currently used in construction, engineering, manufacturing and hospitality industries across the country.